WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hey everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebelraider
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: hey everybody   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 pm

Been talking to dragon over on the casualties of war forums. thought i'd come over and get signed up and ready for war. Been waiting on this game for awhile, signed up for beta the first week they accepted apps about a year ago, but never got in Sad. Preordered my copy of the game, have all my codes in an email just waiting for the 15th.

I tried that bit torrent you gave me dragon but thats gonna take too long for me. servers may be a bit congested but i'll just wait until warhammer puts out an official link for the download.

I plan on playing either a warrior priest or a rune priest, right now kinda leaning towards the warrior priest but i'm gonna wait until I see how the game mechanics and play style is for each character before i make a decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 pm

That is a official link to the download. That will be the same one you will use for Open beta when that starts the 15th. The download does take forever I have been downloading since Sunday at 11:30pm and it's only at 61.7% done. So you should go ahead and get a head start on it. Becuase once the 15th gets around the server is just going to be even more packed.

Anyways it's gret to have ya on are side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lathain.warsforum.com
Dracos Blood
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Ya it kind of sucks, you down load then when you run set up, you have to run the patcher. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   

Back to top Go down

hey everybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lathain Guard :: Public forums :: Public Forums Archives-
Jump to: