WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Ya'll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polaris
Civilian
Civilian

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Hello Ya'll   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:16 am

Hello Dracos, Phil, Phaylon and those associated with them. How's it going ya'll?

It's been a while since I've spoke with you all, yet alone have internet access, but I'm back on the world wide web and I've had a chance to check my email. I noticed an email mentioning what you all are doing here and I thought I would at least stop in and say hI! Very Happy

I've been pacifying myself by playing local MTG tourneys during the time I've been offline, but I'd like to catch back up with everyone. I may be interested in Warhammer but I don't know that much about it. If you present a convincing argument I may be persuaded to play.The game sounds cool from what I have read about it, but I'm a tight ass and paying a monthly fee breaks my code of ethics. tongue Will it be worth the price to play, and does anyone know how much it will be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracos Blood
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ya'll   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 am

Wow another HS person, I don't know what could be said to convence you. We have a bunch of videos, but it's only open to guild members. (sorry) We are not sure at this time what the monthly fee is going to be, the thought is that it would be around $15, but no one is sure at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ya'll   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am

Well big battle field, around 75 players on at a time. Trying to protect or to take over a keep or city. Then you have the open world were you will have a few thousand players at once all able to kill at any time.

Here is a long vid on some of the game play

megaupload.com COVNTEEM

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lathain.warsforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ya'll   

Back to top Go down

Hello Ya'll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lathain Guard :: Public forums :: Public Forums Archives-