WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guild get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracos Blood
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Guild get together   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Well since only Myself, Dragon, and Willow attended the meeting, there were a couple of people who advised that they were not going to be able to attend. Phil is also in a different time zone and was expected not to attend. We had several people who didn't even bother to tell us that they were not attending and didn't show. Very disappointing.

That said, we decided that we will be playing on a Open server if it is a option.

We have a officer forum, but have decided that there will not be any more officer promotions until the game has started, we need to play with people to see if they are up to it. We have appointed only two officers at this time, Willowwalker, and Natep. Willowwalker has been very active with the guild, and has shown his dedication to the guild. Natep is a RL friend and that was why he was given the officer slot for dwarven engineer.

CE- We talked about this as we hope in the head start to be able to get the guild going and group together to level. As the three people in attendance have the CE, we were hoping that some other members that we were not sure about would be able to attend. At this time we don't know if we have enough members that have the CE to be able to do this. I will be posting more information that I have located by a link to the NDA breaking site betaleaks.

The one sad notice that we have to post is that we will have to remove Kanyn from the guild as he hasn't posted for two months, and hasn't responded to PM's.
Our rules advise that we will remove after 30 days inactivity, but as he was our first member to join, we gave him a little longer. He will be able to return at a later time if he chooses to do so and reapplies.

The conversation was very limited as very few members attended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild get together   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

It was very disappointing to only have 3 of our 13 man roster show up. Guys and gals as you should know by know that we don't require much of you. Just to show you face from time to time, but if you can't even let somebody know that you can't make it what is that saying about you? Neutral

I don't want to sound like a prix guys but it only takes a min or two out of your busy life to email or send a pm to Draco or my self saying that you wont make it. We don't require you to be there but it is required to atleast say you wont be there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lathain.warsforum.com

Guild get together
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1