WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 am

All I can say is wow..... I mean in stead of adding this stuff after launch they could just delay the game and have everything at once.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?FEATURE=2041&PAGE=2&GAME=239&bhcp=1

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/239/feature/2041/page/3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lathain.warsforum.com
Dracos Blood
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:32 pm

No WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOW, GOOOOOD this sucks, Phil your going to have to figure out what other dwarven class you want to play, as no one had stated that they were interested in KOBS, this isn't a huge loss, but I was thinking of it as a alt. The thinking here is a little suspect, as in some cases the mirror classes are still in game, and I worry about the White Lion class now. Chop chop, maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philwolf
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Gone need some things to look to. We still have two months before release and think we will have other new surprises

Phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:32 pm

Dracos Blood wrote:
No WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOW, GOOOOOD this sucks, Phil your going to have to figure out what other dwarven class you want to play, as no one had stated that they were interested in KOBS, this isn't a huge loss, but I was thinking of it as a alt. The thinking here is a little suspect, as in some cases the mirror classes are still in game, and I worry about the White Lion class now. Chop chop, maybe.

I have heard that since is a interesting class that they will be leaving it. I guess they thought the other classes were just to plain and no fun to play.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lathain.warsforum.com
philwolf
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:36 am

The hammerer was the kind of powerclass in the dwarve race. Seems they wanted to launch something without knowing if they could keep their promesses. Cutting out four classes and four of six citys put this game far back in my opinion.

The timescedule to announce it is bad to. All the preorders are done so they have these players anyway. In fact they should have launch it much later and made sure all was in the game.
Its sad to see and this give not realy trust for the future

Phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch   

Back to top Go down

Now only two captial citys and 4 careers cut from launch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1